Monday, April 15, 2013

Who, Me? I Wasn't Hiding...........

Oh YEAH. I have a blog. Opps. I sorta forgot about you guys went on this really awesome vacation, signed with a company and, yeah. You know, a lot of stuff happens. Really. Honest. *crosses fingers*

So, now that my lovely long break is over, I have a TON to tell. First off, I have been "doing" CampNano, but not. :b I can't help it. I seem to be taking a break from everything. So, anyway, a really awesome friend of mine moved away, and I haven't seen her for a while. So, in case she happens to read this, YOU'RE AWESOME B. If not, oh well. Life will go on, I suppose.

Things have been insane, and I have already started packing for my summer move. :b I HATE packing. Already it is getting hot and humid, and we JUST started. This sounds like death just waiting to happen.

I didn't get my New Years Resolution all the way. :b I missed March (it was a stupid month anyway....) and I don't know if I have to stamina or the gumption to keep going despite my tainted record.

So many things I haven't updated you on, I don't know where to start. I don't want to type anymore right now, though, so you will have to wait for anything more.

So long! :D

~Evening Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, talk. Or else my brownies will walk away. Yeah, I thought so. ;P