Sunday, April 28, 2013

TODAY IS.....

WHAT I HAVE TO SAY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

...Not really. Yesterday was the real one. I think. Really, I'm not sure. I erased the first few posts. xD HAha, but anyway....

What a change. From zero followers to seven. You guys, you are what has gotten me to come to far. I know I haven't been posting much, and I REALLY won't this coming month, but during June, I'm all yours. Promise.

Highlights of this blog? Becoming friends with Thatriot. Feeling needed. Pushing myself. Learning to care again. (yeah, because I am really committed to you guys...xD) Sitting on the couch with Charlie. These have all made life great. And on this special day (well, yesterday) I made another blog. One that will be yet another challenge. A work of fiction, in a strange way. A blog through a character's eyes. SOOO excited for this project. This might get pushed onto the backburner a little bit, but I promise I won't quit. Not yet, anyway.

Thanks for helping me do great things! :DDDD

~Evening Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, talk. Or else my brownies will walk away. Yeah, I thought so. ;P